Custom Website Copywriting or Editing
The best websites convey a clear, simple message to your prospective investors and your clients:
We can assist in providing custom-written, keyword-rich content for your AdvisorFlex Website. We only work with our website clients. So, if you're (a) an AdvisorFlex Website client and (b) need help with website content, contact us today to discuss your project.
We find that most advisors need assistance with articulating services, investment strategies, and key benefits towards their prospective investors.
Template Content Package | $2,000 ~ 8 pages
Did you order an AdvisorFlex Website Template and are now stuggling with content?
- Ask us for content ideas.
- Hire us to do the work for you!
For $2,000, we will create custom written content for your AdvisorFlex Website Template.
Hire us to create copy for these main pages within our recommended menu structure.
- About > Why Choose Us (investor benefits)
- About > Meet The Team (1-3 bios)
- About > Our Process (usually 4-5 steps)
- About > Our Clients (your niche)
- Services > (usually 2-4)
- Resources > FAQ (usually 6 Q&As)
Teasers from the content above can be pulled into the homepage to inspire.
Alliances, videos and weblinks can be adjusted to your firm. Or disabled.
Market Commentary and Blog can also be disabled until you're ready. (usually phase 2)
Custom Content Creation, Edit, or Review | $175/hr
Creating content for your AdvisorFlex Website can be challenging, even sometimes overwhelming. We have a solution! Have us create, review or edit content for you.
Indentify your project and we can reply with a quote.
This service is great for smaller projects or if you just need "a second set of eyes" to review your content.
- Identify your needs.
- We'll get you a quote.
- Discovery call.
- Content submission via Word docs for approval.
- We post to your AdvisorFlex Website.
Veteran Financial Writer
With our content and writing service, a veteran financial writer with 25+ years of financial writing experience....
- Clearly articulates your firm's expertise and experience
- Speaks directly to exactly the types of clients you serve
- Underlines your firm's unique strengths
* Start date and turnaround varies based on project size and current demand. We understand the industry very well. However, you are responsible for compliance review.