10 must haves for financial advisor websites.
Are you a financial advisor looking to make your website stand out from the rest? Having an attractive, user-friendly website these days is essential for any RIA looking to grow AUMs, and it’s no different for financial advisors. Here are ten must-haves for a successful financial advisor website that will help you attract potential investors and keep them coming back. From personalized branding to educational content (like fiduciary and fee-only), client login(s) and security features, these ten tips will ensure that your website is up to the task of modern financial advising!
- Responsive Design. 70%+ visitors will be viewing your site from a mobile device.
- Clear Navigation . Be sure to include your services, as this is likely what investors will be searching for.
- Professional Branding. We customize your AdvisorFlex Website for you.
- Flexible Layout. AdvisorFlex Websites are built on the latest drag-and-drop technology. The customization options are virtually unlimited.
- Clear Client Logins. Logins should be at the top of the website and easy to see.
- Quality Content. "Content is king." We can help.
- Secure Platform. AdvisorFlex Websites contain all the latest security features to keep your site online and safe.
- Contact Information. Phone numbers, scheduling links and emails should be located at the top of the page.
- Call to Action. Offer a Complimentary "Get Acquainted" Meeting or other CTAs.
- Lead Capture Forms. These forms should be short and sweet. They should also contain a CAPTCHA to help reduce spam.